We Will Partner With You In Building Your Dreams.
The planning phase of a remodel is critical for both small and large projects and is a crucial step toward creating the ideal kitchen or bath you have always desired.
Step One: Starting The Process
- Call (619) 583-7963 to setup a FREE in-home consultation.
- During the consultation, Ideal’s designer will spend as much time as needed in your home brainstorming and discussing your personal project in greater detail.
- We encourage you to visit our unique showroom to view previous projects and many of the top-quality materials, features, and brands we carry.
Step Two: The Design Process
- During the in-home consultation the designer will take exact measurements and pictures of your existing space.
- The designer will return to our showroom to put together a typed estimate.
- We will set an appointment with you to present our designs and if approved, will verify all accuracies and sign a formal agreement.
- Our design team will alter any necessary details and will provide you with a start and completion date.
Step Three: The Installation Process
- Prior to the project start date your personal project manager will come to your home, walk you through the process in detail and assure that nothing has been overlooked. He will provide you with his personal contact information so that you can reach him at anytime. Please inform him of any special instructions you have (garage space available, need for a portable kitchen/toilet, special access to the project).
- Once the project is initiated our crew will arrive and immediately cover all areas requiring protection during demolition. Afterward, the necessary technicians and installers will arrive and start on the electrical, plumbing and framing portions of the project.
- As the project nears completion we will do a walk through with you and address any issues.
- Our entire team will treat your home as our own and we will be sure to thoroughly clean everything after completion.
- After meeting all your expectations, we will toast in your honor and encourage you to enjoy your new kitchen or bath for many years to come.